for Antwon Rose (d. 19 June 2018, 17 y.o., Allegheny County, PA)
- You can buy a house in Collegeville and paint it Federal Blue.
- You can join B.L. Matter and wear designer clothes.
- You can move to France and make Pinot Noir.
- You can pair caviar and collards.
- You can shave truffles on your mac’ & cheese.
- You can trade your I-Phone® for a bag of chips.
- Poetry disrupts the way we see the world, but you can vote Republican and save negroes.
- Pittsburgh is a modern ecosystem where you can buy Abstract Art.
- More people with depression are living full lives so you can weigh the benefits of therapy.
- The barrel is either half empty or half full (rat-a-tat-tat), but look on the bright side, cigarettes could cost more.
- Surrounded by violence, you can go anywhere.
- They may want to hurt you, but they don’t mean to…
View original post 67 more words