Sonnet For Lyotard #1
- You hid Lyotard’s notebooks in your vitrine…
…because Philosophy made me what I am today.
- Your boredom poems changed ego’smeaning.
Freud was the Ubernode of personal growth.
- It was only true aposteriori.
Only then did I sympathize with Cyborgs.
- Critics are rarely your friends…
…because “cold” is a polyphone, and critics can be ruthless.
- Your skin is xanthous.
My race is unknown, but resistance is a virtue.
- You were born before the riots…
…when lives were at risk.
- They praised Adorno, but Kristeva called them Romantic.
Wordsworth was their favorite poet after Keats died young.
- Romantics invented “the sublime”…
…also, they collected stamps.
- A poem is a series of dots.
It is noble to turn dots into words.
- Despite contradictions, life does not paralyze you.
I drink lemonade at every meal.
View original post 312 more words